- MarketReady Assessment™
- Corporate Finance: Growth Financing/Capital Raising
- Corporate Development: Strategic Partnerships & Licensing
- Exit Advisory Services
The MarketReady Assessment™, a proprietary offering developed by Founders, delivers an “outside-in,” capital markets-driven assessment of where a company stands and whether or not a transaction or series of transactions can help shareholders best achieve their near and long-term goals and objectives. It provides valuable insight into some of the most important issues for companies, specifically those most related to growth and the creation and maximization of shareholder value. Its key elements include:
- Definition and documentation of growth and liquidity objectives for shareholders
- Comprehensive business evaluation with an emphasis on industry, company, financial, valuation, and corporate structure analysis
- Identify and detail business value drivers, core competencies, and competitive advantages
- Review and prepare near-term and long-term pro-forma projections (including economics of growth)
- Quantify the likely market value range for the company
- Assessment of applicable capital market options and related timing across multiple factors
- Detailed summary and recommendations
These engagements take shape in a series of detailed meetings and are ultimately expressed and presented in a comprehensive deliverable to management, shareholders, and, when appropriate, the Board of Directors.
The MarketReady Assessment™ is especially fruitful for our middle market clients in advance of and in preparation for an eventual capital markets transaction (whether it be a buy-side acquisition, sell-side liquidity event, or raising capital for growth), as it serves as an "audit" of strengths and weaknesses and provides focus on the areas of the business that need the most attention. Ultimately, it helps our clients improve both their market attractiveness and competitive position, enhancing the opportunity to maximize shareholder value in both the near and long-term.